Monday, September 22, 2014

4-ACO-DMT a.k.a. O-Acetylpsilocin

It's very introspective, I will try it \without any other psychoactive substances tonight. I've only done it with 5-MEO-DIPT & medical grade cannabis. It's one of the most interesting psychedelics I've had the pleasure of consuming! Very colorful, closed eye visuals, some of the colors I saw weren't real colors, but instantaneously created in my mind. About 35-40 colors would cycle through my mind at once. Enhanced cartoons, I watched Squidbillies, Family Guy & Bojack Horseman and everything looked sharper and 3-dimensional. No open-eyed visuals so far, but I've only done up to 25 mg so far. I've read peoples trip reports that indicated 60 mg doses were no only possible, but rather enjoyable (if you can stand such intense trips).

No comments:

Post a Comment