Monday, September 22, 2014

5-MEO-MIPT a.k.a. Moxy

This is my favorite tryptamine so far! It's far superior to MDMA in my humble opinion. Psychedelic, not hallucinogenic! Seems to increase size of on coming head lights when night driving. Very orgasmic mentally, and while sexual arousal is possible the euphoric effects are overwhelming enough you probably won't even think about sex. All in all I would definitely try this chemical again! I recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the kind of euphoria ecstasy users feel. Especially anyone who doesn't enjoy MDMA or had adverse reactions to it. I would not recommend taking it if you suffer from severe depression, or suicidal thoughts, as it will leave you depressed the first couple days after taking it. Your dopamine, norepinephrine & serotonin has to level back out for about a week after taking it, so if you suffer from any mental health disorders I would strongly advise NOT taking this chemical.

No comments:

Post a Comment